Hair is something we can all live without but hair has been the symbol of beauty and one of the important ways humans have of presenting themselves. Like good health, we take ours for granted. When it is lost, it can be very devastating. Everybody who is over 18 can have hair transplantation. The process of hair transplantation:
1) Your hair is cut, grade 1(your hair will be cut in the hospital in a hygienic manner with solutions).
2) Local anesthesia is used. Anesthesia is performed with the thinnest ends. During your hair take off, you will not feel any pain.
3) Follicles are to be taken and hair is collected one by one using the micro motor and needle. After adding up grafts one by one, the aims to have the maximum number of grafts and the maximum number of strands of hair. As the aim is to have a great number of grafts, the procedure lasts 8-9 hours. Collected roots are kept in special solutions.
4) After hair take-off, appropriate hair channels and slots are opened to transplant follicles. This procedure determines the direction, density and naturalness of hair follicles. As the hair transplantations are performed in the hospital, the transplanted hair will be very natural and aesthetic. No one can tell you had a hair transplantation. It is difficult to have hair slots thin and dense, and this is the best manual labor. Thinner and denser hair slots opened, denser and more natural the transplantation will be. When hair grows, the grown hair will look the same in proportion to your own hair.
5) Transplantation: Procedure of placing the obtained hair follicles one by one into the opened hair slots again, hair is transplanted in the direction that suits the direction of your hair roots and hair is transplanted in groups of one or two for the sake of a natural look. The front line is transplanted not like a straight line, but like a natural line with zigzags.
6) After your hair is cleaned with special solutions, post-transplant information is provided. You can either go home or stay one evening in the hospital as our guest. Your hair will start growing after three months and continue to grow for about 1 year.
For hair transplant, you just need to spare about 8-9 hours on a single day. After one week following the procedure you will have a look as if you had your hair cut, grade 0 and it has just started growing.
Please contact us for more information about our specialists, procedures, prices and before -after photos.